Table of Contents
Thread prompts are intended to promote activity and get Inferni members to know one another. These thread prompts rotate monthly and repeat yearly. Check back at the beginning of next month for a new set of thread prompts! Each month, there is a specialty prompt relating to one rank or co-rank of Inferni (with a few general bonuses, too).
You can earn up to 65 (sixty-five!) game points per month via the thread prompts.
- Points count toward the Inferni Game.
- Complete a thread prompt for ten (10) points.
- Complete all four basic prompts and receive an extra fifteen (15) points.
- Specialty prompts do not count toward bonuses -- it's simply an extra ten points if you complete them.
- Thread Completion Rules apply to the prompts.
- Use of NPCs is allowed; however, RO threads are disqualified from collecting prompt points: you must actively engage another roleplayer.
- Late completion is generally not an issue, but try to finish your threads in a timely manner. If you start it at the end of the month and it takes you another month and a half to complete it, it's fine. If it's six months late, not so fine!
- Something furry has managed to sneak up behind your jumpy coyote. With quick reflexes, they have managed to snap their jaws around the potential threat—oh, wait, it’s their tail. That’s embarrassing, I hope no one saw that…
- Strangers are combing the old territory since it has been abandoned, looking for anything left behind they can get their grubby paws on. Maybe your coyote left one of their personal belongings behind, and return to find it in the hands of a scavenger?
- Winter has left the Eastern Realms barren. Small prey and starved deer roam through the territory, but this month is a particularly lean one—and sacrifices need to be made. Have your coyote give up a fresh-caught meal to their friend, or make the tough decision to slaughter one of our livestock.
- The Yawrah River has frozen over in places. While this makes it easier to cross, sometimes the ice is deceptively thin. The current is mild and slow enough that falling into the river shouldn’t be deadly, but sometimes one just has really bad luck...
- pNPC Spotlight (Ichabod): Ichabod has a budding interesting cartography, and he would like to make a map of the new territory. Help Ichabod with this task, either by noting landmarks on your travels or convincing him to make a more legible key!