Table of Contents
Thread prompts are intended to promote activity and get Inferni members to know one another. These thread prompts rotate monthly and repeat yearly. Check back at the beginning of next month for a new set of thread prompts! Each month, there is a specialty prompt relating to one rank or co-rank of Inferni (with a few general bonuses, too).
You can earn up to 65 (sixty-five!) game points per month via the thread prompts.
- Points count toward the Inferni Game.
- Complete a thread prompt for ten (10) points.
- Complete all four basic prompts and receive an extra fifteen (15) points.
- Specialty prompts do not count toward bonuses -- it's simply an extra ten points if you complete them.
- Thread Completion Rules apply to the prompts.
- Use of NPCs is allowed; however, RO threads are disqualified from collecting prompt points: you must actively engage another roleplayer.
- Late completion is generally not an issue, but try to finish your threads in a timely manner. If you start it at the end of the month and it takes you another month and a half to complete it, it's fine. If it's six months late, not so fine!
- While the skulls of our enemies and prey dot the borders, the rest of the bones can be useful too! Bones can be hewn into many useful tools, such as arrowheads, fishhooks, and needles. Clean some bones and fashion them into something new.
- What mixes better than fire and alcohol? Make some molotov cocktails!
- Rumor has it that Salsola is a pack of witches and superstitious folk. Spook one of our grim neighbors: dress up in creepy garb, drop hints about a dour prophecy, or see if these witches are anything to sniff at.
- Our closest neighbor, Salsola is also one of the wealthiest. Take advantage and make a trade with a Salsolan, but try your best to twist the exchange to our favor!
- Immunes Spotlight (Bellum): The most talented warriors still need to learn from experience--even if it’s someone else’s! Learn something new from an older warrior, or tell war stories to a youngster!