Table of Contents
The Inferni calendar is here! This is a collaborative tool meant to facilitate collaboration between Inferni members and leadership as far as plots, dates, contests, etc. Inferni members can refer to the calendar to check upcoming events -- and even add their own events!
Using the Calendar
Adding an Event
Be aware, users will be able to see the @gmail Google account you used to add the event to the calendar. If you do not want anyone knowing your personal Google account, create a separate Google account just for 'Souls stuff.
- Go to calendar.google.com.
- Create a new event on your desired date by clicking on that date.
- Click Edit Event to get more options.
- Click into the Add Guests textbox. Type email@example.com.
- Click the E-mail Guests link.
- Type a Message to us -- just be brief and explain what the plot is about.
- Send your message, go back to the first page, and Save your event (red button at the top).
Guidelines for Addition
- Please only add events you want multiple Inferni members to attend. A single thread for yourself and another Infernian, disconnected from any plot, does not belong on the Calendar. This is a collaborative tool!
- If you're planning a major event, such as a large plot, please PM the leaders to discuss your plot first, before adding it to the Calendar. Thanks!